3M™ Flat Fold Particulate Respirator 9542A, P2, with Nuisance Level* Organic Vapour (25 per Box)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $19.99 with More info
Out of stock
Nuisance Level Organic Vapors
The 9542A is a disposable specialty respirator with a folded design for easy storage and dispensing in the workplace. Each respirator is individually wrapped, protecting it from contamination prior to use. The 9542A respirator is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
• Packaging: 25 respirators / box, 10
*Nuisance levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For more information, see your Supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist, Safety professional or 3M TechAssist Helpline – Australia 1800 024 464 / New Zealand 0800 364 357.
- Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odour, e.g. diesel particulate matter and unburned fuel vapour
- Folded design for easy storage and dispensing in the workplace
- Individually wrapped for protection from contamination prior to use
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- P2 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists and fumes
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012