Crawford Waterproof Industrial Safety Boots (US Sizing)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $87.49 with More info
SAFETY BOOTS FOR
Built on 25 YEARS of experience
working with Australia’s
underground miners feet.
Designed to survive the tough
environment of Australian
underground mines and ready to
take on any wet area work site in
IF THE BOOT FITS
Our boots are fit for purpose
– underground or any wet area
Our superior waterproof safety
boots are available in Electrical
Shock Resistant (ESR) or Antistatic
Both models are compliant with
Australian and International safety
standards, carry similar built-in
features and incorporate our
Wedgetech Personalised Lock-fit
System to give you a custom fit.
ANTI-STATIC OPTION ELECTRIC SHOCK
Less build-up, More Protection
High Power – Lower your Risk
6 PRECISION CUT AND
BONDED BOOT &
SLIP & HEAT
All Crawford Boots are certified to the following standards.
1. Start by choosing the two Green Inserts, that’s the Medium thickness for your Left and Right boots
2. Remove the Tell Tail from the pocket inside the boot and pull the pocket open.
3. Slide the inserts all the way into the open pocket and down to the bottom.
4. Take a walk in the boots and feel how firm and stable they are. If there is some movement try the
thicker inserts – or if a bit too firm try the thinner inserts.
5. Some clients have the Large in one boot and the Small in another
– Because No Two Feet Are The Same!
6. Once you have the inserts to suit you, simply leave the inserts in place and use the Zip to take your
boots on and off.
These boots are purpose built for tough Australian underground mining conditions and ready for any wet work area.
Each pair of Crawford Boots comes with six WedgeTech™ inserts. That’s three sizes (S,M,L) for your left and right feet.
You choose the best fit for each boot, so you get a personalised fit. Youll know when you have the correct inserts, your